Connacht Development Squad Day
The first Connacht Development Squad day of the 2016/2017 season will take place in Claremorris on Sunday November 20th 2016. Meet from 12:15am for a 12.30pm start.
Please note - due to national XC competition on 27th Nov and Mayo XC squad on Sat 19th Nov we will not be catering for middle-distance / XC at this squad.
Connacht Development Squad
- Date: Sunday Nov 20th
- Venue: Claremorris AC
- Events: Sprints, Hurdles, Jumps, Throws, Walks all catered for.
- Time: Meet from 12:15am for an 12.30pm start in indoor arena, finish approx 3pm
- Who: Top 6 (or equivalent standard) in any Connacht event in 2015/2016, and aged u14 to u19 in 2016
- To attend: Register online here in advance - to register click Here , Cost: €5 payable at online registratio
- Consider bringing a packed lunch.
- Be prepared for possible inclement weather (some events will likely train outdoors).
This is an excellent opportunity for athletes to avail of collective training with peers under the guidance of an experienced coach to complement the coaching you receive in your club.
All Connacht athletes aged u14 to u19 in 2016 that finished in the top 6 at a Connacht Schools or Connacht Clubs championships in Indoor T&F, Outdoor T&F, Cross-country or combined Events in 2015/2016, or are at an equivalent standard, are invited to attend.
If insufficient numbers confirm attendance in any given event, then that event will not be catered for, and those who have registered will be notified of this and given a refund.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.