National Half Marathon Team Declaration form and guidelines
Team Declaration National Half Marathon 2017
The National Half Marathon, as part of the Rock 'N' Roll Half Marathon, completed team declaration forms must be returned by Thursday 10th August, 12pm midday to email@example.com.
Non declared teams are calculated by first three across the line. The declaration form is HERE.
Half Marathon Championship details:
Athlete must wear club singlet alternatives permitted in certain circumstances with permission of meet manager / director on application with entry.
- Athletes must be 18 years of age to compete in events of 10,000m and over.
- In team events athletes may only score in the category for which they declare
- Team scores calculated on first 3 across line unless declared (finishing times), youngest age will apply to team category.
- Championships medals will only be awarded to registered athletes
Packet pickup details:
- Friday 11th and Saturday 12th August
- Trinity College Sports Centre
- New location for 2017
- Friday, 11th August: 11:00-18:00 – All Distances
- Saturday, 12th August: 10:00-17:00 – Half, 10K & Fun Run ONLY
- Admission is Free. Open to the public
For Further information please use the link below: