New Online Member Registration System with Primo Events
ONLINE MEMBER REGISTRATION SYSTEM
Athletics Ireland is delighted to announce that we will be moving our Online Registration System to Primo Events with immediate effect.
How will this affect you?
1. There will be one club login for all business pertaining to member registrations and online entries.
2. When you click the “Registrations” link on Athletics Ireland website you will be redirected to the Primo site, which you might be familiar with if you are involved with competition entries for your club.
3. There will be a user manual available online to familiarise you with the process if you need guidance, however the process will be intuitive and easy to manage.
4. The steps involved in registering a member will not change.
How this effects competition entries?
1. If you register a member and pay by credit card you can immediately enter that person for National Events where a membership number is required.
2. If you choose the cheque option the person will not be available for entry until the cheque is received and processed by the office.
3. If you choose a cheque option for competition entries a cheque will be required in advance of the competition in order to complete the entry.
Accessing a club debit/credit card
Athletics Ireland is currently gathering information to help clubs/counties/regions to access a credit/debit card. A number of clubs have been successful in accessing a card and we will be asking them to share their experience. Cheques will be phased out as a payment method over the coming year.
What happens next?
We will be emailing or posting the new login details to clubs on Monday. The system will be open for registrations from Wednesday 16th December. If you have any queries please contact Deirdre Marley on 01-8869933 or email@example.com