General Course Information
- Participants should always be dressed appropriately to participate in physical activity.
- If for any reason you cannot partake in physical activity you should inform the Tutor prior to beginning of the course, or if during the course you feel unable to participate in any element of the course immediately inform the Tutor.
- Participants should bring writing materials for taking notes.
- Intending participants should regularly visit our website for updates on courses and venues.
- You will become a certified coach once you have completed the course requirements and completed the necessary log books and coaching hours.
- Participants will receive their Coaching Certificate when they have completed the above requirements appropriate to their course.
- All coaching courses are certified and recognised by the Coaching Ireland formerly known as the National Coaching and Training Centre