Get Ireland Running
Athletics Ireland will be offering up free tips and advice to help you stay active while adhering to the HSE guidelines with respect to COVID-19.
Exercise helps with not only your physical health but also your mental health, and the simplicity and accessibly of athletics makes it the perfect form of exercise to keep you enjoying an active lifestyle. We would urge you to get involved and try some of the home drills and exercises listed below.
Please ensure that we all continue to follow the guidelines set out by the HSE in relation to exercise.
- Home Challenge Series 2021
- Beginner 5K Training Plan
- Moving from 5k to 10k Training Plan
- #ActiveAAI Circuit Training
- AAI MobiIity Program
- Endurance Running Drills
- Summer Camp Drills
- Runuary Running Challenge
- Minimise risk of injury
- Nutrition tips
- Athletics Ireland Webinars
- Sport Ireland Keep Well Resources
- Health and Safety Authority
- Government of Ireland
- Athletics Ireland Running Community on Facebook
- Athletics Ireland Instagram
AT HOME CHALLENGES
How far is two metres? Check out our Long Jump Challenge and you'll find out!
Remember to stay explosive, quick and powerful with every movement!
10 events 20 exercises: You choose 10. 20 seconds workout -> 20 seconds rest! Follow the video for a few you drills can try. All done following restrictions in place around travel & social contact.
You can also join our Virtual Running Group on Strava HERE