Provisional Entry List for Masters, Intermediate and Juvenile B XC
The Irish Life Health National Masters & ntermediate XC takes place this weekend, Sunday 11th February 2018 in Kilcornan Estate, Clarinbridge, Co.Galway.
Provisional entry lists (Updated 7/02/2018)
KEY INFORMATION FOR MASTER ATHLETES
- Master Men O65 race with the Master Women. If a Master Man O65 wants to count on a club/county team O35 or O50 he must compete in the Master Men race.
- Master athletes cannot be declared for or count on both O35 and O50 Club/County teams, the athlete/team manager must decide with team to represent.
- All masters entered on teams are counted in the results in their individual age categories. i.e. an O55 male entered on an O50 team will count individually in the O55 age category.
- Please arrive in plenty of time to check in.
- There will be a help desk at check in to assist with queries.
- Strictly no new entries on the day
- Unused numbers must be returned to the help desk with the team declaration sheet
- Please go to the “Chip Check” area once you collect your number to avoid queues
Click HERE for the provisional timetable.
Map and Venue
For a map of the course and venue information please click HERE.