Athletics Ireland Activ8 Ambassadors
Athletics Ireland Seeks 'Activ8' Ambassadors
Athletics Ireland has started a campaign to find eight 'Activ8' Ambassadors.
These ambassadors will champion the sport and promote the importance of staying active in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
The ambassadors will provide video content on how they are currently training and some goals that they might be working towards. They will also promote and attend Athletics Ireland events throughout the year.
Ambassadors are sought from across all levels of the sport in Ireland, so whether this is your first year of running or you area seasoned athlete then we want to hear from you.
What an Athletics Ireland Activ8 Ambassador looks like:
- Passion for athletics, and willing to share their experiences.
- True advocate of athletics, excited to promote the sport on social media, at events, and throughout their running community.
- Dedicated and looking to grow your own social channels as well as learning new social media skills.
Athletics Ireland Activ8 Ambassador Perks:
- Free kit and race entries!
- VIP invites to other Athletics Ireland events throughout the year.
- Meet-ups & support from a group of well-connected athletes.
- Free coaching sessions.
- Opportunities to enhance your social media and blogging audience as well as being featured across Athletics Ireland channels.
- Personal discount codes to encourage friends to enter events with you.
Please fill in your details HERE if you would like to be considered.
Applicants MUST be over 18 years of age.
We will be in touch with all successful ambassadors once the application process has closed.
Closing Date for application is 5pm on July 31st 2020.
Terms and Conditions
Successful applicants agree to:
- Act as an ambassador for Athletics Ireland, Athletics Ireland Recreational Events, & associated initiatives within clubs and the athletics community in Ireland.
- Share your own personal discount code to encourage your followers to enter events with you in 2020/ 2021.
- Post about athletics events on your own platforms ie. blog, social media channels.
- Provide social media coverage before & after agreed events, sharing advice or articles on your own pages and social media channels.
- Availability to take part in media days / photoshoots as needed (advance notice will be given).
- Provide content for Athletics Ireland social media channels with updates on your training or achievements.
- Activ8 Ambassadors will be required for the period August 1st 2020 – December 31st 2021 with a schedule of events to be agreed. A new application process for Activ8 Ambassadors will reopen in January 2022. Expences will be covered.