Event Information: Irish Life Health Juvenile Track and Field Championships
In order to maintain the health and safety of all in attendance at the upcoming Competitions we require you to adhere to the following advice:
- Check in opens 80 minutes prior to your event, check in is located at entrance to track. Access to competition area when called for your event.
- The venue is divided up into zones. Spectator area can be seen on the map below. No spectator permitted within competition areas.
- Please bring a pocket size hand sanitiser with you.
- Please sanitise your hands on entry to the venue.
- A face mask must be worn at all times except during warm up and competition for athletes.
- A call room will operate for track events (Location shown on map below). Field event athletes please report directly to the event when called.
- Personal throwing implements can be checked in at the weigh-in located in the outfield.
- No water or food will be supplied so please bring you own.
- Please remove all personal items from the call room and leave at the designated gear drop areas.
- Please wipe down any implements and equipment you touch before and after your event.
- Latest Travel restrictions and requirements on travel into Ireland are subject to change, for up-to-date information click HERE.
- Participation in the National Juvenile Track and Field Championships is subject to these travel restrictions if arriving from abroad in the 14 days prior.
In order to deliver the event within current Government Covid 19 restrictions, please note the below:
- Only one adult only can accompany each athlete at the venue. Spectator areas can be seen on the map below.
- The accompanying adult must go to the check in area with the athlete when they are checking in to compete, where they will be given the appropriate arm band to gain access to the relevant spectator area.
- Covid questionnaire must be completed by everyone attending on the day of the event, this needs to be printed and completed before attending check in where it will be collected. Download PDF HERE.
- Unfortunately, no additional adults/siblings/coaches may gain access for this event.
- Athletes competing on the track or field events in the stadium will enter the competition area via point 4 on the map and will exit at point 5 where parent/Guardian/accompanying adult can meet them.
- Athlete who qualifies for a final of a track event can wait until their final at point 9 the athlete holding area.
- Athlete competing in the out-field are to report directly to the event area.
- A warmup area is available for use at location 8 (Astro pitches)
- All athletes and accompanying adult must leave the venue promptly after their competition.
- Car Park entrance is via Charleville Road only (point 1 on map)
- Access to car park for each event session is according to Check-in time for your event which can be found on the timetables, please do not arrive before this.
- Car Park exit is via Spollanstown Rd gate only (point 10 on map)
Please download, print and fill this in before arriving to the venue each day. No entry to check in without the form. This must be supplied at check in.