Fit4Life Webinar- September 29th
The webinar will give coaches knowledge and skills to help assist in the delivery of endurance coaching sessions for their Fit4life club.
WHEN: Wednesday September 29th, 7-9pm via zoom.
To register for the event, please sign up via the following link HERE.
The aim of our webinar is to
- Educate participants on the Fit4Life programme
- Develop new Fit4Life leaders and clubs.
- This webinar will introduce the Fit4Life programme and prepare you to set up your own Fit4Life group within your own club or community.
- The webinar will equip you with the necessary skills to improve the health and fitness of the participants involved.
- This initiative provides an opportunity to create a space for those who wish to partake in recreational running, jogging or walking.
By the end of the webinar, you should be able to:
- Describe what Fit4Life is and who it is for
- Identify your roles and responsibilities as a Fit4Life leader
- Understand the skills involved in coaching
- Have the ability to plan the components and structure of a session
- Adapt activities to the stage and needs of an individual
- Understand methods of training and coaching
- Give individuals a positive, enjoyable, and relevant fitness experience