RHASIDAT ADELEKE BREAKS HER OWN JUNIOR 200M RECORD
Rhasidat Adeleke has continued her rich vein of form, again breaking her own Junior 200m record with a 23.25 at the Clyde Littlefield Texas Relay Meet on Saturday April 3rd.
It is the second time in the last 2 weeks that the Tallagh AC athlete has broken the record of Emily Maher which had stood for 21 years previous.
It represents a stunning start to 2021 for the 18-year-old who had already broken the Junior 400m indoor record back in February.
Full Result: Click Here
- Davica Patterson was in action in the 800m, finishing in first place and just outside her PB. Full Result
- Sophie O'Sullivan put in a superb performance in the 1500m at the Stanford International to claim a PB of 4.21.91. Full Result
- Jack O'Leary was also in PB form at the Stanford Meet, clocking 28.37.03 in the 10,000m. Full Result
More to follow.....
Rhasidat Adeleke continued her sparkling stateside form with a record breaking 200m run at the 93rd Clyde Littlefield Texas Relays Meet on Saturday March 27th.
The Tallagh AC athlete secured the new Junior record with a 23.27 (PB), breaking the record which had been held by Emily Mahers for the last 21 years.
Adeleke had recently broken the Irish Junior 400m indoor record with a stunning 53.44 while representing the University of Texas at the Big 12 Championships back in February (27th).
- Irish U20 400m record holder Davicia Patterson was also in action and claimed an 800m PB of 2:06:26.
- Barry Keane of Waterford secured a 27 second PB in the men's Men 10,000 M (Finals) at the Raleigh Relays Meet. The run places the 23-year-old 26th on the all-time Irish 10,000m list.
- European U23 European medallist Ellish Flanagan had a brilliant season opener in the 1500m for Adams State, claiming first place.
- Grace McKenzie enjoyed a great start to her 2021 season and claimed a new PB in her first Heptathlon since 2019 to finish 3rd at the prestigious Texas Relays Meet
- Leevale's Charlie Ó Donovan secured 3:41:73 PB for 1500m - Raleigh NC.
- Sophie O’Sullivan ran her first 1500m this season in 4.22.67 - Raleigh, NC
- 3.41.23 PB Kevin Kelly - Raleigh NC.