Athlete Information: Masters Track & Field Championships
In order to maintain the health and safety of all in attendance at the upcoming Competitions we require you to adhere to the following advice:
• For all events, arrive 90mins prior to event start time for entry to the venue, no access will be granted before this time (See Timetable)
• Covid questionnaire must be completed before attending on the day of the event, this will only open on the morning of the event. (Link can be found below)
• Check in opens 90 minutes prior to your event, check in is located at entrance to the Stadium.
• There is no parking on site, parking is available in Gulliver’s retails park (20min walk).
• The venue is divided up into zones to allow a flow of athletes and others throughout the event. there is one entry point and one exit point into and out of the venue.
• Athletes must leave the venue after their events are complete.
• No spectators, event is subject to capacity limit and there is large entry of athlete.
• Please bring a pocket size hand sanitiser with you.
• Please sanitise your hands on entry to the venue.
• A face mask must be worn at all times except during warm up and competition for athletes.
• A call room will operate for track events, filed events to report to event.
• Personal throwing implements can be brought to the TIC in zone 2 after your warmup, located beside the entrance to the indoor track adjacent the finish line
• No chalk will be available at the competition so if you require it, please bring your own.
• Please remove all personal items from the call room and leave at the designated gear drop. Field event athletes should bring all gear to the field event with them.
• Please wipe down any implements and equipment you touch before and after your event. Latest Travel restrictions and requirements on travel into Ireland are subject to change, for up-to-date information click HERE.
o Participation in the competition is subject to these travel restrictions if arriving from abroad in the 14 days prior.
World Athletics Footwear Rule
Athletes should note that competition will be run in accordance with World athletics rules on footwear. Shoes with a stack height (sole depth) of over 25mm are not permitted in any track events. Competition shoes should be presented at call room check-in. As far as we are aware all spikes are compliant with the rule, but many road running shoes cannot legally be worn on the track. Athletes will not be allowed to run in non-compliant shoes as it could void the results from the whole race. Athletes must be willing to submit their shoes for inspection before and/or after the race. A list of compliant and non-compliant shoes is available here, but older models may not be. Included on this list.
Health Questionnaire Link – must be completed on the morning of competition!
Timetable: Click HERE
Map of Venue: