2023 Athletes' Commission
- Walks Representative: Brendan Boyce
- Jumps Representative: Shane Howard
- Throws Representative: Niamh Fogarty
- Cross Country / Road Representative: Kerry O’Flaherty
- Track Sprint Representative: Israel Olatunde
- Track mid/long distance - Katie Kirk (Chair)
- 6th Representative: Síofra Cléirigh Büttner
- 7th Representative: Kate Veale
- 8th Representative: Colin Quirke
The primary responsibilities of the Commission are:
- To act as a voice for international athletes.
- To ensure strong channels of communication are in place to ensure athlete specific issues are highlighted at the appropriate level of the organisation.
- To support the work of the Athletics Ireland Board and organisation.
- To ensure strong international athlete advocacy.
- To provide an avenue for international athlete grievances to be considered.
- To act as advocates for Athletics Ireland.
- Athletes' Commission Terms of Reference (TOR) here
- Email Athletes' Commission HERE
- Join Athletes' Commission Mailing List HERE
- Feedback form HERE
We look forward to the valuable contribution this group will make on behalf of all our international athletes.
- Athletics Ireland