Irish Life Health Festival of Running
Sunday July 28th 2019 - Santry Demense Dublin
Come along and enjoy a fun filled day of athletics activities including a 1 Mile Fun Run (11:45am) and Family 3km Run (12.15pm) which both start in the stunning surrounding of Santry Demesne and finish on the track in Morton Stadium. Feel what’s it’s like to cross the same finish line that Thomas Barr and Ciara Mageann will be crossing that very day!
The Irish Life Health Festival of Running is specially tailored for families to spend an active and entertaining Sunday trying out and learning about a range of physical activities that can improve their overall wellbeing. Everyone attending the Irish Life Health Festival of Running will also receive a Goodie Bag and FREE entry into the National Senior Track and Field Championships that afternoon.
Other activities on the day include; Agility Zones, BBQ and Foodie Zone, Competitions, Giveaways ,Fan Zone with the opportunity to meet the stars of Irish Athletics, Face Painting, Balloon Making and much much more!
Irish Life Health Festival of Running Schedule
- 10:30am - Activities in Santy Demesne Begin
- 11:40am - 1 Mile Fun Run Warm Up
- 11:45am - 1 Mile Fun Run Starts (Children Only Event) - €5 per child which includes T-Shirt and Goodie Bag
- 12.10pm - Family 3K Warm Up
- 12:15pm - Family 3K Run Starts - €10 per person which includes Medal and Goodie Bag (Family of 2 Adults and 2 Children €20)
- 13:30pm - Activity Zone in Morton Stadium Opens
- 13.30pm - Foodie Zone in Morton Stadium Opens
- 14:00pm - Irish Life Health National Senior Championships begin
Please note that we can not facilitate participants doing both the 1 Mile Fun Run and Family 3k.
Sign up today and don't miss out on what promises to be a super day of athletics!