Anglo Celtic Plate 100Km Home International Ultra Distance Selection Policy
2020 Representative Opportunities – Ultra Distance.
Anglo Celtic Plate 100Km Home International,
Boddington, Gloucester, England.
Selection policy for self-funded Anglo Celtic Plate.
Date: Sunday 16th May 2020.
Athletics Ireland will be selecting a self-funded team of up to five Men and five Women to take part in the Anglo Celtic Plate Home International. This is to help with the development of Ultra Running and increase participation in the 100k event and to prepare athletes for future opportunities at European & World Championship competition.
- The qualifying standards as listed below must have been achieved within the last year.
- Athletes must be a member of an AAI affiliated club.
- Athletes must be in possession of an Irish Passport.
- Athletes must be showing good current form.
- Athletes must be injury free.
The following is a guideline with preference given to those with experience at the distance.
If there are fewer entries than required then spaces may be allocated to those just outside the qualifying standards to make up a team.
Closing date for applications will be Friday 10th January.
Expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org