Cross Country Juvenile Uneven Age Inter Club Relays
Entry System now open for the AAI Cross Country Juvenile Uneven Age Inter Club Relays, please read the following information to guide you in the process of registering your team for this event.
Entry Fee: €15 Team
Closing Date: 7th October 23:39
Late Fee: €20 Team
Closing Date: 10th October 23:39
Club Teams do not require to have subs but if a sub is present on the day a subs medal will be awarded.
On the day of competition, you can change an athlete, and this must be declared on the check in sheet on day of competition.
A baton will be used for each athlete handover during the race. The baton exchange area is 20m long and will be marked on the course, as per long distance relays the order of athletes on the baton exchange line will be determined by the order of the teams as they enter the 100m prior to the exchange zone. This will be stewarded.
Entries: Online Club Secretaries Only
Inter Club Relays Guidelines
- 2022 Ages for Autumn Competition as per Congress 2021
- Club singlets must be worn.
- No entries on the day of competition
- All teams must be pre-entered online by Club Secretaries. Clubs may enter more than one team in each age group.
- First three teams receive medals; a sub must be declared and present on the day to receive medal.
Competition Date and entry Details
Starts Sunday 16th October 2022 @ 1pm
No new entries will be taking after the 10th of October