National Senior Junior & Juvenile Even Age XC Champs
The Irish Life Health National Senior Junior & Juvenile Even Age Cross Country Championships takes place Sunday 25th November 2018 in the National Sports Campus, Abbottstown, Dublin.
Important Information Regarding U18 Entries to the Juvenile Even Age Cross Country Championships
- U18 Entries, including Individual Entries should be sent to the Regional Secretary, Athletics Ireland accepts entries from the Regional Secretary only.
- U18’s are eligible to compete as both U18’s and Juniors
- In order to be included in the Junior race U18’s must be entered as Junior as well as U18’s.
- Any athlete entered on a team is also considered to be entered as an individual
- In the combined U18/Junior race any athlete finishing in the top three individual placings will be also granted the Junior medal placing, i.e. if an U18 finishes 2nd in the combined race they will be granted 2nd Under 18 and 2nd Junior placing.
The closing date has passed for U18 entries to be submitted by Regional Secretaries. Online Entry for Junior/Senior Entries closes Midnight Sunday 18th November.
For the event map please click HERE.
Event Timetable .
Please click HERE for the Timetable of events.
To register please visit our online entry HERE.
Directional & Traffic Information
Please click HERE for info.
Please take note of traffic advice when travelling to The National Sports Campus on the 25th November for the National Cross Country Championships. We strongly advise all XC Traffic to travel to the Sports Campus via the N2 where possible and avoid the Blanchardstown/N3 route. Please see directions and maps available.