Digital Marketing Workshop for Clubs
Athletics Ireland will be hosting a number of digital marketing workshops over the coming weeks and months. These free 2-hour workshops will provide clubs with the skills, tools, and knowledge to be able to use digital marketing channels effectively to communicate with members and the wider community.
Course content Includes:
• Introduction to Digital Marketing – What is it and how can it help your club?
• Developing a strategy to increase awareness and attract new members.
• Ways to use digital marketing channels to promote the positive impact clubs make.
• Introduction to the different digital channels and tips on how to use them effectively.
- Website: Does your Club have a website, and do you need one?
- Email Marketing: How can we use email to communicate effectively with existing members, new members, and the wider community?
- GDPR: What is it? (Reminder to visit https://www.athleticsireland.ie/clubs/gdpr)
Dates and Venues:
26th February Kilmurry Lodge Hotel, Castletroy, Limerick: COMPLETE
11th March Talbot Hotel, Carlow: COMPLETE
18th March Kilmore Hotel, Dublin Road, Cavan: POSTPONED
26th March The Connacht Hotel, Old Dublin Road, Galway: POSTPONED
22nd April CIT, Rossa Ave, Bishopstown, Cork: REGISTER
Additional dates and venues to be announced.
For more information or to register your interest in a future workshop please email email@example.com