Irish Life Health National Junior & U23 Track & Field Championships -Entry open
The 2021 Irish Life Health National Junior and U23 Track and Field Championships will take place on June 19th & 20th in Morton Stadium, Santry. The timetable to be released after entry has closed and number of athletes are known.
- Limit of 2 events max per athlete
- Athlete cannot compete unless their AAI membership is up to date.
- Closing date for entry 13th June 23:59
- Competition will be subject to strict COVID 19 prevention protocols.
- All athletes attending will be required to complete an electronic health questionnaire on the day of the event.
- Due to government regulations on event capacity, the event will be closed to all media, coaches, and spectators. Underage athlete may have one parent/guardian accompany them.
- The full event will be live streamed on the Athletics Ireland YouTube channel.
- Entry to the stadium will only be permitted at the stated time TBC.
- Athletes will be required to leave the stadium immediately once their event is complete.
- All Athletes who have been overseas in the 14-days prior to the Event must quarantine for 14 days unless a negative PCR test result is returned no less than 5 days after arrival into Ireland. This applies to athletes returning to Ireland from overseas via Northern Ireland.
- Travel to Ireland from specific designated States is subject to mandatory hotel quarantine. For up-to-date information on designated states please click here.