National Senior Championships
Irish Life Health National Senior Track and Field Championships
The 2021 Irish Life Health National Senior Track and Field Championships will take place over 3 days at Morton Stadium in Santry later this month.
The National senior Track and field championships will now take place Friday evening 25th, Saturday 26th, and Sunday 27th of June.
- Closing date for entry 20th June 23:59
- Competition will be subject to strict COVID 19 prevention protocols.
- All athletes attending will be required to complete an electronic health questionnaire on the day of the event.
- Entry to the stadium will only be permitted 80mins prior to event time.
- Athlete will be required to leave the stadium immediately once their event is complete.
- All Athletes who have been overseas in the 14-days prior to the Event must quarantine for 14 days unless a negative PCR test result is returned no less than 5 days after arrival into Ireland. This applies to athletes returning to Ireland from overseas via Northern Ireland.
- Travel to Ireland from specific designated States is subject to mandatory hotel quarantine. For up-to-date information on designated states please click here.
Information regarding spectator tickets will be released next week once event entries have closed.
Timetable is provisional and subject to change once entries close.
For any questions or queries please email the competition department at email@example.com.
Irish Life Health National Track and Field Championships Sponsor
We reward you for embracing a healthier lifestyle.
Get up to €250 back on a healthy lifestyle with our BeneFit Plan.
SAVE NOW - get a 5% discount when you buy our BeneFit 2 plan online today.
More Information Available HERE.