Job Opportunity: Marketing and Communications Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing and Communications Manager for Athletics Ireland, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
Job Title: Marketing & Communications Manager
Responsible to: Chief Executive Officer
Job Purpose: To lead marketing and communications management and oversee day-to-day operations in Marketing, Branding, Communications, Sponsorship, Website Management and Event Promotion, with a focus of developing the Marketing & Communications plan for the Athletic Association of Ireland.
- The Marketing and Communications manager will be responsible for developing and delivering the communications strategy and marketing plan to promote the organisation within the athletics community and beyond.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for enhancing our relationship with our sponsors and all branding and promotion of our athletic national championship and other events.
- A key aspect of this role will be attracting sponsorship and increasing commercial interest to increase revenue for Athletics Ireland to reinvest in the development of the sport.
- This is a great opportunity to utilise your sports marketing and communications expertise with a team that are passionate about what they do for our stakeholders.
- For full job spec please click HERE.
How to Apply
Applications should be emailed to the Athletics Ireland HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of: [ATTN: Marketing Manager]
Please provide the following when submitting your application:
• Letter of introduction detailing skills and experience relevant to the selection criteria.
• Curriculum Vitae outlining your skills and work experience.
Deadline for receipt of applications: 5pm on Friday June 22nd 2018