Irish Life Health Track and Field Championships
Athletics Ireland Competitions and Juvenile committees are pleased to announce the following schedule of competitions for 2020 Irish Life Health Outdoor Track and Field season subject to the easing of government restrictions.
- 22nd/23rd August-Irish Life Health National Senior Championships (incorporating National U23 Championships) - Morton Stadium
- 29th/30th August-Irish Life Health U17,U18, U19 Juvenile Championships - Morton Stadium
- 5th September-Irish Life Health National Junior Championships (plus National U23 Walks) - Morton Stadium
- 6th September- Irish Life Health National Masters Championships - Morton Stadium
- 12th/13th September- Irish Life Health National Combined Events Championships - Morton Stadium
Competitions are subject to government restrictions being eased and will have additional measures in place to ensure that the competitions are safe for all athletes, officials and spectators.
Further details will be announced in the coming weeks.