Job Opportunity: Accounts Assistant 3 Month Fixed Term
Accounts Assistant 3 Month Fixed Term
An exciting opportunity exists to become part of the Athletics Ireland finance team as an accounts assistant for a three month contract.
Main duties will include:
- Assist in year-end stock take
- Assist in Accounts payable and bank reconciliations.
- Assist in preparing schedules as part of Financial Year End for external auditors
- To undertake any special investigation and reports as requested
- To be competent using Sage Accounts, Microsoft Outlook, Excel
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Experience of accounts receivable and payable.
- Experience of office administration and procedures.
- Experience of general bookkeeping procedures.
- Proficiency in relevant computer software.
- Ability to multi-task, work to deadlines, achieve targets and prioritise.
- Excellent Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Customer service skills.
Remuneration and Location:
- The package will include an hourly rate of pay commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Position Tenure: Three month fixed-term full-time contract.
- Position Location: Athletics Ireland Head Office at 19 Northwood Court, Santry, Dublin 9.
Appointment will be made subject to satisfactory: Garda Vetting and suitable reference checks.
How to apply:
Applications should be emailed to the Athletics Ireland Human Resources Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of: [ATTN: Accounts Assistant]
Please provide the following when submitting your application:
- Letter of introduction detailing skills and experience relevant to the selection criteria.
- Curriculum Vitae outlining your skills and work experience.
Deadline for receipt of applications: 5pm on Friday the 7th of January 2022
Athletics Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.