National Half Marathon Team Declaration form deadline and guidelines
National Half Marathon Team Declaration
The National Half Marathon, as part of the Rock 'N' Roll Half Marathon, team declaration forms must be returned by Friday 3rd August.
Non declared teams are calculated by first three across the line. The declaration form is HERE.
Half Marathon Championship details
- Athlete must wear club singlet, alternatives permitted in certain circumstances with permission of meet manager / director on application with entry
- Athletes must be 18 years of age to compete in events of 10,000m and over
- In team events athletes may only score in the category for which they declare
- Team scores calculated on first 3 across line unless declared (finishing times), youngest age will apply to team category.
- Championship medals will only be awarded to registered athletes Score Individuals Club Teams.