The 2017 Juvenile Competition Booklet includes all aspects relevant to juvenile athletics which is useful for all athletes, coaches and parents during the 2017 competition season.
2017 Competition Booklet
Within the Juvenile Competition booklet the following information is available:
- Age Categories
- 2017 Juvenile Programme
- Indoor Track & Field & Equipment Specifications
- Track & Field Hurdle & Equipment Specifications
- 2017 Track and Field Programme Timetables
- Heights, Hurdles & Weight Specifications
- Celtic Games
- 2017 Juvenile Star Awards
- 2017 Cross Country Regulations
- Cross Country Championships
**Following extensive representations from clubs, it has been agreed to move the U12-U19 Inter-Club Relays to a standalone day prior to the start of the individual competitions. This event will now be held on Sunday 2nd July in Athlone IT starting at 12:00 PM.
Please note that the B Championships will still take place on Saturday 15th July but with a later start time of 1:00 PM.
The changes have been reflected in the updated Juvenile Booklet.
The 2017 Juvenile Competition Booklet is available to download HERE